We started our run with The Honest Company a couple months ago. We got the trial, then some cleaning supplies, lip balm and so on. We loved all of the products we had tried thus far and so on our next big trip we decided to try some of The Honest Company Diapers. Being cloth diapering parents, we weren’t sure exactly what to get, all we knew was that we loved the patterns. Unfortunately that was all we loved.
The aesthetes are amazing, truly adorable diapers; however, while the fit was nice and The Honest Company diapers are one of the more affordable brands, the absorbency was not up to our expectations. We didn’t nix this diaper right away. We thought that it might just be our newborn and her breastfeeding soiled diapers but as we continued hope for The Honest Company diapers, the same leakage happened over and over again. As our Little gets older, the diapers are only going to get wetter and we have had too many outfit changes from The Honest Company diapers not holding up.
We expected much more out of diapers from The Honest Company because of their reputation but I can’t say we had one diaper that did not leak or become extensively full after one urination and for that reason we gave The Honest Company Disposable Diapers a lower rating.
From experience, cloth diapers do hold up quite a bit better in comparison to disposables so we tried to keep that in mind when reviewing The Honest Company and not let our judgements get in the way compared to what we were used to; however, there are a lot higher absorbency diapers on the market with the same or even better eco friendly composition.
- Great Fit
- Monthly Delivery
Honest Company Diapers
As featured on the Honest Company, these diapers are-
• Plant-based (PLA) inner and outer layers — gentle on your baby's bottom
• Sustainably harvested pulp - NO chlorine processing or harsh chemical bleaches
• Natural citrus and chlorophyll odor-inhibitors
• Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core — less sodium polyacrylate
• Comfy-stretch side panels and soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit
• Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage and blowouts
• NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex
• Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin
User Rating: 0.0 (0 votes)